A substantial and imposing semi detached property dating from 1871 and situated in a conservation area between two parks and within a short walk of local shops, mainline railway station, bus routes and the sea front. The property has been subject to refurbishment by the current owners, offers extensive and spacious accommodation arranged over three floors providing great versatility and also retains many original character features throughout.
There is a front and side entrance, an entrance hall with oak flooring, two formal reception rooms one of which is currently used as a treatment room & both with open fireplaces. There is a formal drawing room with open fireplace & double doors leading to the rear garden, a 19'5 x 14'5 kitchen/breakfast room with a central island & marble worktops, a double Butler sink, space for Range cooker, double doors to the garden & access to the utility room with the gas fired boiler. To the first floor there is a family shower room with a double shower cubicle, three double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite bathroom & walk-in dressing room. To the second floor there are three further bedrooms, a seventh bedroom which connects to a further room & this could become en-suite if required (subject to the necessary consents). There are also far reaching views towards the sea from the front elevation.
The front garden is laid to lawn with brick & stone pillars and the established rear garden is laid to lawn with brick walling, fruit trees & well stocked borders. There is a private driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Further benefits include wooden flooring to most of the property and a cellarage which comprises of three rooms & useful storage. Viewing highly recommended.